We love to keep our baby boutique stocked with everything a new mom or dad might need for their little one. As our expecting parents go through the Earn While You Learn and DadLINE programs, they earn points they can use to purchase clothing, baby supplies, or maternity items from our boutique.
We gladly accept donations of new and gently used baby items:
- Baby clothing – sizes preemie to 2T
- Unopened packages of diapers – size preemie to size 6
- Baby toys, books, and stuffed animals
- Baby products – shampoo, lotion, powder, diaper cream, etc.
- Unexpired formula and baby food
- Pacifiers, diaper bags
- Unused bottles, sippy cups, etc.
- Towels, washcloths, burp cloths
- Baby blankets, crib sheets, quilts
- Baby shoes, socks, booties, & hats
- Baby furniture – high chairs, cribs, rocking chairs, changing tables, etc.
- Strollers, bouncy seats, baby carriers, bumbo seats
- Safety locks, outlet covers, and other babyproofing items
- Breastfeeding supplies & nursing pillows
- Maternity clothing – any size
- …any other baby related items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept . . .
- Bumper pads
- Used car seats
- Cribs with nonstationary sides or wide-spaced rungs
- Open or expired hygiene & food items
- Used bottles, cups, & breast pumps
- Clothing with holes or stains
You can drop donations by the clinic (1515 N New St) during our normal hours (Mon-Wed 9-5 & Thurs 10-6). If you have any questions, please call us at 660-665-5688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to support Lifeline in other ways?