Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Adapted from the National Association of Evangelicals’ statement of faith
Statement of Principle
- Lifeline is an outreach of Christ through His church and is committed to presenting the gospel both in word and action. Those who serve as Lifeline board members, staff, and volunteers will demonstrate an active personal relationship with Christ.
- Lifeline is committed to providing evidence-based information on all topics. Lifeline denounces any deceptive or misleading practices in its advertising or individual conversations with its clients.
- Lifeline is committed to creating awareness of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it. Lifeline does not recommend, provide, or refer for abortion or abortifacients. Lifeline provides appropriate support, including post-abortion recovery resources, to anyone facing pregnancy decisions regardless of pregnancy outcome.
- Lifeline is committed to assisting pregnant women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance.
- Lifeline embraces a pro-fathering approach, as children have the best outcomes when both parents take an active role.
- Lifeline recognizes marriage between a man and a woman as the exclusive context for sexual activity that promotes optimal health.
- Lifeline does not provide or refer for contraceptives.
- Lifeline recognizes the validity of adoption, but it is not biased toward it. Lifeline is independent of adoption agencies, does not facilitate independent adoptions, and receives no payment of any kind for adoption referrals.
- Lifeline offers assistance free of charge at all times.
- Lifeline does not discriminate in providing services because of race, national origin, religion, age, disability, or marital status. All services are available to all eligible persons.