Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Adapted from the National Association of Evangelicals’ statement of faith
Statement of Principle
- Lifeline Pregnancy Help Clinic is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, Lifeline, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord to women with unexpected pregnancies both in word and in deed. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as Lifeline board members, directors, and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- Lifeline is committed to providing clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
- Lifeline is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust and providing promised information and services. Lifeline denounces any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations with its clients.
- Lifeline is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provisions of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope, and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
- Lifeline does not discriminate in providing services because of race, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or marital status of its clients.
- Lifeline does not recommend, provide, or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
- Lifeline offers assistance free of charge at all times.
- Lifeline is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women, and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
- Lifeline does not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. (Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor or physician.)
- Lifeline recognizes the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion, but it is not biased toward adoption when compared to other life-saving alternatives. Lifeline is independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to other helpful referral sources. Lifeline receives no payment of any kind from these agencies, does not enter into contractual relationships with them, and does not share office space. Adoption agencies are not established under the auspice of centers. Lifeline neither initiates nor facilitates independent adoptions, though they may refer for independent adoptions in states where it is legal.