DadLINE facilitators are responsible for the planning, organizing, and leading of fatherhood group workshops. The successful candidate will be well organized, self-motivated, personable, and enjoy group facilitation. Beyond implementing group workshops, facilitators also assist in the implementation of the DadLINE program by assisting in the retention of participants. DadLINE facilitators also coordinate with the Program Manager to support case management and referrals for program participants.
Qualifications of Position:
- Experience working with men and facilitating in group settings
- Degree in related field strongly preferred, but not required
- Good knowledge of the Northeast Missouri area and its counties or willingness to learn
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office & Google Drive
- Strong commitment to investing in fathers to build strong families
- Agreement with Lifeline’s Statement of Faith and Statement of Principle
- A criminal background check prior to employment
- A valid Missouri drivers license and reliable transportation
- Self-motivation, drive, and ability to carry out responsibilities with little supervision
- Interpersonal communication, public speaking, and problem-solving skills
- A high level of confidentiality and professional integrity
- Prepare content and materials for workshops
- Deliver quality group instruction that is engaging and encourages participation
- Administer surveys and evaluations with fidelity and confidentiality and use constructive feedback to improve instruction skills.
- Manage and organize supplies, handouts, and resources for the program.
- Complete fidelity monitoring and other program reports to ensure educational quality.
- Stay current on all curriculum updates and training necessary to maintain quality facilitation.
- Assist in the promotion of the program in the community.
- Support recruitment and retention efforts with program participants.
- Communicate regularly with program staff and facilitator team to support program goals.
- Assist with DadLINE special projects and events when necessary.
Training and Support:
- On-the-job training and support will be provided
- 24/7 Dad Curriculum training (will be provided)
- HIPAA training & Mandated Reporter training (will be provided)
- Mileage will be reimbursed at the IRS rate for travel outside Adair County
Position Reports to: Program Director